Are you mechanically inclined and have the ability to troubleshoot mechanical machinery?
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. Full onsite training provided.
2nd Shift, Monday – Friday
As a machine adjuster, you will setup and maintain multi-million dollar print and folding equipment for the production of high speed, high value envelopes for the Direct Mail industry. Our equipment is state-of-the-art, servo driven machinery that creates the best mailing products for Fortune 500 clients.
Typical Job Duties include;
- Enter commands, instruction, or specifications into equipment, adjust controls to regulate flow of production materials or products ensuring quality products are produced. Check for ink coverage and density, alignment, and registration.
- Maintain production equipment.
- Direct operational or production activities for the production run.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Evaluate quality of materials, verifying all items meet job specifications.
- Inspect printed materials or other images to verify quality.
- Install tooling and load materials into production equipment.
- Monitor equipment operation to ensure proper functioning.
- Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
- Change press plates, anilox rolls, doctor head blades, etc.
- Obtain or mix inks and fill ink fountains.