With the competitive digital market, it is easy to put printed marketing strategies on the back burner these days. However, Infotrends breaks down the statistics of how and why printed direct marketing is equally important as your business’s digital presence. We do not need to be told that today’s marketing race is to always have a more engaging, genuine, and unique marketing approach than your competitor and in our previous discussion, we highlighted the reasons why ‘less is more’ in your envelope designs. The same goes for your outreach technique. Simply put, bring money to your business by just using the parameters of an envelope.
Features of Our Custom Printed Envelopes:
- Uncoated Papers
- Coated Papers
- Specialty Papers
- 8-color printing
- Flex8 capable
- Multiple windows and designs
- Opening/closing options include String, Self Seal, Ez-seal, Strip to Seal, traditional
- Custom packaging
- 1-8 color patch peek-a-boo
- Crazy windows
Buy Envelopes to Implement Your Unique Marketing Tactic.
While we recognize that there are a plethora of businesses, or arguably every business out there, that could benefit from direct mailing their clients, we will highlight a few approaches to a strategic design and help get your creative juices flowing:
For businesses that cater a more refined, professional, and impressionable tone such as law firms, medical and dental offices, and special events.
- Custom prints, coated and specialty papers, innovative opening strings and seals to maintain the integrity of your designs and ease of presentation.
For businesses who outfit more conversation and extemporaneous impressions for a genuine interaction with clients such as community oriented institutions, non-profit organizations, or local specialty stores.
- Custom packaging, custom prints, 8-color printing, and 1-8 color patch peek-a-boo to capture attention and interface with your clients as they take in your fully customized envelope designs. Include coupons, deals,and special notes under the peek-a-boo feature for extra character.
For businesses that demand to be anything but mundane and normal such as exciting indoor recreational and fitness facilities, youth-oriented organizations, and places who inspire personal expression.
- Specialty papers, 8-color printing, untraditional seals or strings, peek-a-boo, and custom crazy window designs.
These are just a few ideas to help you optimize your envelope designs, but the possibilities are endless with our fully customizable options. At the end of the day, you want to communicate to your clients how much you genuinely appreciate their support. Accomplish this through the professional, unique, and interactive mail packaged in our envelopes. Give us a call and we’ll start those personalized envelope designs today!