At Worcester Envelope Company, we know how vital your direct mail is for staying connected with your clients. While sales letters are the most common piece of direct mailing strategies, not all of your business’s direct mailing items can be fit into an average envelope. And why should they have to when your business is anything but average? Continue to entice your clients with a few of these ideas:
- Physical Items/ Dimensional Mail (i.e. complimentary samples or new product promotions)
Direct mail strategies are used to promote your clients to buy your products and utilize your services. Cultivate your mailing lists into an experience that entices more clients to join! Depending on the nature of your product or service and who you are sending it to, determines how to send your direct mail. At Worcester Envelope, we offer a wide variety of envelope mailing options to fit your correspondence needs:
- Standard Security– security printed envelopes that cannot be penetrated by unintended recipients. One of the most commonly used business envelopes, great for sending invoices and other confidential client information.
- Catalog envelopes– larger, stable business envelopes designed to mail items such as catalogs or other bulk paper items.
- Bubble mailers– plastic bubble lined manila envelopes. Ideal for mailing items you need to keep protected.
- Rigid document envelopes– crafted from cardboard or cardstock with a gloss finish for better waterproofing than standard envelopes. Send documents that are intended to be handled flat and with care.
- Tyvek envelopes– Tyvek is a durable, water-resistant, and tear-resistant material used to provide a stress and worry-free guarantee that your parcel will survive its journey. Tyvek must be cut, not torn, open.
Bring in money for your business by going beyond the parameters of an everyday envelope. Call and begin your direct mailing enterprise today!